2022-2023 Registration Fees
The following is a breakdown of initial and annual costs. Please note these costs are subject to change annually.
TRAIL LIFE USA NATIONAL REGISTRATION FEES
- $31 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by family each year per student.
Adult Volunteer Registration
- $35 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by adult volunteers each year
TROOP REGISTRATION FEES
Annual Registration Fee per student
- $160 Registration Fee (Troop Dues). Troop volunteers earn a $100/TrailMan discount
- $45 Uniform purchase (as needed)
- $18 HandBook purchase (as needed)
The Troop Board annually determines the amount of dues to be assessed each Trailman to operate a Troop budget. This budget includes badges, Patrol supplies, camping gear, crafts and other supplies, and general office supplies.
- $18 (as needed)
- One book for Woodlands Level – Grades K-5 (keep same book all 6 years)
- One book for Navigator and Adventurer Level – Grades 6-12 (keep same book all 7 years)
TrailMan Uniform Shirts
- $45 (as needed) – Same shirt is used Grades K-12, but the boys will outgrow their shirts at some point
- $18 Optional Class B t-shirt – Used for special events where uniforms are not needed
Special Events (optional)
- Additional charges vary based on activity.