2019-2020 Registration Fees
The following is a breakdown of initial and annual costs. Please note these costs are subject to change annually.
TRAIL LIFE USA NATIONAL REGISTRATION FEES
Student Member Registration
- $26 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by family each year per student.
Adult Member Registration
- $26 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by adult volunteers each year
TROOP REGISTRATION FEES
Annual Registration Fee is up to $160 per student per year.
- $97 Base Registration Fee
- $45 Uniform purchase (as needed)
- $18 Book purchase (as needed)
Here is a breakdown of the Fees:
- $77 (annual) – Helps cover Troop budget to supply regular troop meetings and awards.
Program Support Fee**
- $20 per Trailman (annual) – Paid to Trail Life USA by the Troop
- $18 (as needed)
- One book for Woodlands Level – Grades K-5 (keep same book all 6 years)
- One book for Navigator and Adventurer Level – Grades 6-12 (keep same book all 7 years)
Trailman Uniform Shirt
- $45 (as needed) – Same shirt is used Grades K-12, but the boys will outgrow their shirts at some point
Special Events (optional)
- Additional charges vary based on activity.
* Troop Dues
The Troop Board annually determines the amount of dues to be assessed each Trailman to operate a Troop budget. This budget includes badges, Patrol supplies, some camping supplies, crafts and other supplies, general office supplies, and charter fee.
**Program Support Fee
Trail Life USA spends far more than $26 per Trailman annually to provide the program. The remaining cost to provide the program comes from the assessment of the Program Support Fee which is $20 per registered Trailman paid to Trail Life USA annually by the Troop.