2020-2021 Registration Fees
The following is a breakdown of initial and annual costs. Please note these costs are subject to change annually.
TRAIL LIFE USA NATIONAL REGISTRATION FEES
Student Member Registration
- $26 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by family each year per student.
Adult Member Registration
- $26 (annual) Membership Registration – Paid directly to Trail Life USA by adult volunteers each year
TROOP REGISTRATION FEES
Annual Registration Fee is up to $123 per student per year.
- $60 Registration Fee (Troop Dues)
- $45 Uniform purchase (as needed)
- $18 Book purchase (as needed)
The Troop Board annually determines the amount of dues to be assessed each Trailman to operate a Troop budget. This budget includes badges, Patrol supplies, some camping supplies, crafts and other supplies, and general office supplies.
- $18 (as needed)
- One book for Woodlands Level – Grades K-5 (keep same book all 6 years)
- One book for Navigator and Adventurer Level – Grades 6-12 (keep same book all 7 years)
Trailman Uniform Shirt
- $45 (as needed) – Same shirt is used Grades K-12, but the boys will outgrow their shirts at some point
Special Events (optional)
- Additional charges vary based on activity.