Want to spend time with families that share your values?
Want adventure, character, and leadership skills and opportunities for your boys?
Please consider joining Harvest Bible Chapel’s Trail Life Troop IL-8758 as a volunteer.
Our troop is volunteer led by men and women committed to a Christ-centered outdoor adventure, leadership, and character development ministry.
The adult applicant must be at least 18 years of age and subscribe to and abide by the Trail Life USA Statement of Christian Faith and Values as well as the Oath and Motto of the program. Applicant must also subscribe to Harvest Bible Chapel’s Statement of Faith and pass a background check. While the program is undergirded by Biblical values and unapologetically reflects a Christian worldview, any boy is welcome to join our troop.
Our goal is for parents and families of every faith to be able to place their boys in a youth program that endeavors to provide moral consistency and ethical integrity in its adult leaders.
Once you complete the above Volunteer Registration and prior to serving with Trail Life Troop IL-8758, every volunteer must meet the following requirement with both Harvest Bible Chapel and Trail Life USA.
Harvest Bible Chapel Registration Requirements:
- Harvest Bible Chapel Adult volunteer application
- Harvest Kids Ministry Serving Commitment form
- Online Background Check (for everyone over 18, must be completed every 2 years)
- Harvest Kids Initial Quick Training
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Face to Face Interview – With member of the Trail Life Leadership Team.
Trail Life USA Registration Requirements:
Trail Life registration includes the following items:
- Filling out the online membership application signing their statement of faith agreement
- Pay the $29 member fee
- Pass a Trail Life background check
- Complete online Child Safety Youth Protection Training
- Receiving approval from the Trail Life USA Home Office